Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Busy, busy, busy!

    I've been staying so busy working on miniatures for my very first craft fair coming up as well as a few other opportunities that have presented themselves recently. I've gotten one of my 1:44 scale houses a day or 2 away from being completely finished. I just need to make some bedroom furniture and perhaps another book case to place in a hallway. Be sure to visit back to see finished pictures of it.

   Here are some pictures of a kitchen roombox I finished a few months ago.


 
Here are some more pictures of mini foods I've created...
 
Peach slices

Bowl of peach slices in syrup

Cherry danish

Loved this special request. A customer needed a bag of bread crumbs to feed to the birds outside of her mini diner. Very creative idea! My bread crumbs turned out perfectly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment