Saturday, February 1, 2014

First. Blog. EVER!

  We're starting February with snow, a chill in the air, and of course- MINIATURES! What better way to enjoy snowy day than staying inside and working on minis? Sounds good to me! 
   I just found this Greenleaf village kit at a local thrift store and started putting the houses together. They're 1/4th of a scale and so darn cute! I can't wait to see how they turn out once finished. Don't worry- I'll share pictures when I get that far! :-D
 
Because I do have sooo much work to finish on these cuties- here are some pictures of pieces I finished before to keep you busy!
 
 
 
 
I just finished this yummy little cookie set for Valentine's Day.
Making new fruits...
 
 
This is my favorite miniature project EVER! I wish I had a picture comparing the butterflies to something for size comparison. I can fit 2 of them onto my pinky nail! I created them out of paper, paint, and thread.
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop and check out some of my creations. Now I just hope I can remember to post more in the future! ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment